Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation

I have had high hopes for this foundation.  I had high expectations. I was let down. I managed to find a shade that matched well, that  wasn't a problem. The problem was the consistency of the liquid and the final result. I have tried ever possible application technique, foundation brush, stippling brush, flat top brush, sponge, Sonia Kashuk dupe of Beauty Blender (which works wonders btw), nothing worked. Every time I would end up with streaks across my face, and no matter how much or hard I would try to blend the foundation looked unnatural on my face, sorta just sitting on top looking weird.I tried different face creams, different primers, I tried setting it with fixing spray or powder... nothing worked. This foundation washed me out like no other, looked caked and layered and withing 2-3 hrs it would crease and start melting of my face in patches. It emphasised pores I didn't even know I've had, sorta of mimicking them if you know what i mean.
Bottom line, this foundation did not work for me at all. Big fail. I am, once again back to my HG, MUFE HD.

Labels: , , ,