Zuii Lipsticks



 I've already covered Zuii in some previous posts, and I have already said how impressed I am with the organic floral make-up. My favourite of this line has to be, however, their lipsticks. They offer a wonderful selection of about 20 lippies, all of them gorgeous colours and textures setting the bar high up for other organic, bio lines.
Quite a few of the shades fall into the nude category, covering all kinds of shades and undertones, to my delight. Then you have a good variety of pinks making this line very modern and youthful. They do have a few richer, deeper shades like winy, red muted colours and only one true red and one coral orange.
I truly enjoyed wearing this lipsticks. They lasted very very well, weren't drying and the pigmentation was beautiful. Comparable to a few high end makeup brands in my opinion.
Here are the swatches:











In Montreal you can find the entire Zuii line at Ki on St Denis.

Labels: , , , , ,