Joe Fresh Nail Polish Jade

I love Joe Fresh nail polishes!
The line of colours is impressive and quality wise they are above average, while being incredibly affordable.
I was first drawn to them when I was desperately looking for pastel coloured nail polish, and I refused to dish out over 20$ for high end brands. Joe Fresh has a good colour variety, quite unique and they all performed very well
JADE is a deep forest green colour, opaque, and applies evenly. I prefer two coats in order to achieve a very intense deep green colour. It lasts very very well, I got a least 5 days of great wear with no visible chips, while the colour remained vibrant.
Overall, a great nail polish. I never get as many compliments on my nails as I do when wearing Joe.
In Montreal you can find Joe Fresh at most Loblaws and Maxis.

Labels: , , , ,