LISE WATIER COULEUR FOLLE MINERAL LOOSE POWDER EYESHADOW

This is an incredibly rich and soft loose eyeshadow. The pigmentation is good and it is fine enough to allow for a smooth, flawless application and result.
I usually apply it over a primer, I feel especially with a loose product, I need that grip. it still blends well, yet I can pack it on for moderate intensity. For even more kick, I use the Metamorfix liquid transformer, to well... transform it into a liquid eyeshadow. This really brings out the pigment in the product and prolongs the wear.

I am totally in love with these shadows, they can offer a sheer wash of colour as well as be played up to look more intense. The last very well and fall out is minimal.

Here's a swatch of Folie D'Opale mixed with Metamorfix Liquid Transofrmer.


Labels: , , , ,