LUSH Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo

I enjoy Lush and haven't been dissapointed with many of their products. As I have a very unhealthy obssesion with hair products I was keen to try their stuff, such as their shampoo bars or pots, which in my oppinion are quite unique and fun.
Now, on to the bar...

I was a bit turned off by the fact that SLS was one of the first on the ingredient list, but I decided to give it a go. The bar is packed among other things with herbs with a great reputation to help hair, such as rosemary, nettle, tea tree oil, chamomile, rose, peppermint... I wet the bar and rub it against my wet scalp; it foams nicely and have absolutely no problem covering my entire scalp in a rich leather. It rinses out easily and my hair doesn't feel excessively dry or tangly. I still use a mask or conditioner on the length, while avoiding the scalp.
My hair is left clean and bouncy. My scalp feels great actually. I have used this bar all through the summer, when due to the sweat, my scalp with get itchy and difficult, and this bar managed not to further irritate it. Another advantage to this bar? It lasts forever!
Overall, a really good product from Lush. I will definitely repurchase and recommend it.
I just hope Lush will try to come up with SLS free formulas in the future.

Labels: , , , ,