Lise Watier Undercover Creme Concealer

I`m gonna plunge right into this one. This is a fantastic concealer.

The shade I have is ``Natural``; a beautiful peach toned , cream that manages to conceal and cover my purple toned undereye circles. The formula is a dream, it blends easily and gently covers dark circles with minimal to no creasing or feathering through the day. It stays on all day without budging and removes easily. The applicator is pretty cool, allowing for just enough product distribution and application. I still use my ring finger to gently tap into the skin and blend it, but the soft tip makes depositing the product that much easier. 
I really like this concealer, the pigmentation and formula are great. It's been my go to concealer for the past months, the tube lasts a long time and I find it quite compact, making it ideal to carry or travel with.  



See more about it here.

Labels: , ,