FOTD : Tangerine Mania

Not long ago I used to hate orange! With a passion! And although I am not one to follow trends, orange and it's family have come to grow on me, to the point of doing a full face make-up with variations of the above mentioned colour. I mean how can you not love tangerine and corals?
I have never realized how much they can brighten your face, your look, your mood... your day! And since I've been down in the dumps for the past while, I overloaded on orange-tangerine-coral stuff and here are the results.
My current faves include:
OCC Lip Tar in Grandma.
Gorgeous coral colour! If you don't have the guts to wear a full on orange lip, this colour is great! It's warm, light and fun!
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange
Super nice coral colour. I tightlined with MAC Wholesome (darkened brown) for definition and just traced a line of orange along the eye for a pop of colour. It's subtle and a great way to wear orange on the eyes, without looking too dramatic.
I finished off with a coat of Benefit's They're Real mascara.


 On the face I used MAC's Petticoat, for a subtle sheen and added a bit of colour using MAC's Marine Life, another gorgeous coral blush.


Labels: , , , , , ,