Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review



The brush is quite big, and I am not a fan of big brushed mascaras. Most often than not, itès simply really hard to apply the product to my lashes without getting it all over my eyelids.This brush was easier to work with, being a relatively thin one, compared to Diorshow or Benefit's Bad Gal.. I did struggle to get all my lashes, especially the smaller ones in the corners.

 The formula is thick and dry and gets even drier as you apply it. You have to work fast and get it right in the first coat, as a second one is kinda impossible to do. But it's not all bad, the formula sticks to the lashes nicely and allows you to build volume and length, and the clumping is minimal. 
It lasts nicely during the day, with very little to no flaking and but still manages to leave marks on my eyebrow bone through the day. It washes off easily at night, using an oil based cleanser, or, just plain olive oil.
Now, this mascara claims to help your lashes grow longer and thicker... I am still trying to decide if that is true. My lashes do seem slighlty stronger on some days, but nothing dramatic enough to actually be able to tell a difference.

Overall, this is not the worst mascara I have ever used, but by far not the best. The formula is too thick, and I found myself having to use spoolie or clean mascara wand to clean up and flare lashes out properly. It does build up volume, and if you can get the hang of it, the results can be worth it.
 As for the lash fortifying properties, well... I am not convinced.




Two coats of Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara


Labels: , , , , ,