Pastel Spring Nails with Joe Fresh Nail Polish

I am sure by now we are all familiar with Joe Fresh, well, for me the beauty line in particular. I have discovered their nail polishes a while ago and have managed to buy a few every time I find myself at a Loblaws. How convenient is that?
Most of them have impressed me, they are really opaque (two coats are more than enough to get full coverage), smooth, last surprisingly well, have a beautiful finish, the colours are nice and the variety is great and the price is more than right (3 for $10CA).
Like everyone else I get Pastel fever when spring hits and particularly love wearing these colours once I get a tan, the contrast of these milky, soft colours is beautiful against bronzed skin.
My faves:
                                                       Joe Fresh in Powder Blue

Joe Fresh in Mint




Labels: , , , , ,