Sante Naturkosmetik Nail Polish in Oriental Red (No 17)

Sante Naturkosmetik is another exciting natural cosmetic brand, that has a lot to offer. I am discovering more and more organic, alternative cosmetics lately and the quality,  the range of colours, the textures are blowing me away. I am so happy to see natural cosmetics companies putting such exceptional products out there, making it easier for me ditch some conventional beauty products in their favour.
Case in point, Sante's Nail Polishes. "Hypo-allergenic formulations free of formaldehydes, toluene and colophony rosin".
This is their Oriental Red (No. 17), a gorgeous blood red.

The formula is perfect, not too thick nor too watery, it applies beautifully and it is opaque enough to get away with just one coat. Two coats, however, is better to achieve that intense deep blood red colour. I finish off with a top coat and ta-daaa! Gorgeous colour. I have been looking for a blood red for months and this is my favourite so far. The finish is beautiful, I wore it for a week with minimal tip wear and absolutely no chips. Also, the formula dries fairly quick, which for me is another bonus, as I am less and less inclined to reserve a whole evening for a manicure, waiting for layers of polish to dry.

Overall, this is superb nail polish. Applies easily, lasts well, and looks gorgeous.
And yeah, did I mention it's natural?
Check the brand out here and the ingredient list here.

                                           French Rose (No. 4) and Oriental Red (No. 17)






Labels: , , , , , , , ,