Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

This mascara got a lot of hype ever since it came out and of course I had to bite the bullet, get it and see for myself if it's worth all the talk.
The brush is interesting, a plastic brush with stiff bristles and a interesting head, reminscing of Ghivency's Phenomen'Eyes Mascara. The formula is somewhat wet, but dries fast and is sticky enough to add volume to the lashes. The brush allows you to really comb the lashes, flaring them out and elongationg them, but, on the other hand, it doesn't add as much volume and it can be hard to build up a dense looking lash.

I enjoyed this mascara. I love the brush and find myself reaching for it every time I use any other mascara. It can really flare out lashes and clean up clumps. If you want perfect long looking lashes, this mascara is going to be right up your alley. If you want volume, well, this mascara can come in handy when it comes to cleaning up the mess left behind by most 'volume-building' mascaras.

I got the mini at Sephora, I actually like the idea of getting mini products, before committing to the full sized one. I have way too much make-up already and these trial sizes allow me to test out products without breaking the bank.











Labels: , , ,