Don't Tell My Booker Event

Last Thursday, thanks to the wonderful ladies at Tracey Brooke PR , I got to attend the Montreal Grand Prix Don't Tell My Booker Event.



What's Don't Tell My Booker you might ask?



" Don’t Tell My Booker (DTMB) is a luxury event brand that originated in Miami in1998. 
Designed as a launch pad to catapult entertainment to an international level, Don’t Tell 
My Booker brings celebrities, socialites, key influencers, and urban professionals 
together. Each event features fashion shows, art and photo exhibitions, and renowned 
musical talents and performers. These evenings have become a must on an international 
scale in the fashion world and the nightlife. Today, Don’t Tell My Booker hosts annual 
events in North America, Europe, and Asia."


I had to work and due to the ongoing student protests and general madness in the city, I couldn't make it to the fashion show presented by Tiger Of Sweden. But by the looks of it, it was amazing. I'm no fashionista but boy do I love the simplicity of this line.


The event was one of a kind in my experience... The venue at the Windsor Hotel was breathtaking. The music was excellent, the performances scattered through the night kept everything fun and exciting, and the people were all simply beautiful. I think I just people watched the entire evening.


All in all this was a beautiful event, a gathering of beautiful people, art and fashion... and did I mention how great the music was? DJ Jojo Flores and DJ Evalicious made sure to keep our hearts pumping. Among the art featured throught the show: Jessgo and photographer and videographer Nico Stinghe ( you must must must check out his site, gorgeous stuff). Performers that wowed throught the night included : Ashley King , Paul LizziScarlett James (what a woman, what a show!!!) and Dr. Draw.




The best part of it all:  "Proceeds of the event are going to the Jewish General Hospital in support of The Da
Vinci Robot, a surgical robotic system proclaimed to be the future of surgery".








                            My sweet "date" for the evening, social media ninja and writer Lisa Ferlaino.












                                                                     Bathroom Voguing



            My accessory for the night was the stunning OCC Lip Tar in Strutter. Such a statement maker!






                                                             Official photos:






























                                                  Photos by Vera Varley for KA MAGAZINE






Thank you Don't Tell My Booker and the amazing team at Tracey Brooke PR for the wonderful event. Still kinda daydreaming about it right now. Now I'm just going to do some more Pilates and avoid carbs for the rest of the summer thanks to Scarlett James. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,