FOTD and New Haircut

I have talked about my hair drama on the blog before... and how heart breaking cutting my hair was.
I was lucky enough to have my best friend introduce me to her amazing stylist, Demo, and boy did he save my hair. This guy is a genius. For the first time ever I have found someone able to cut my wavy limp, fine hair, get rid of the damage and give it shape... I am kinda starting to dig this new medium hair and seriously consider sticking with this do.
If anyone is interested, Demo, the hair genius, works at Salon Augustin. He is almost always booked so call in advance.

I fell in love again with MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Exxxhibitionist. The formula has to be my favourite, out of all lippies I own, and the color is pure summer perfection. Gorgeous coral.










Products 
Face:
MAC Face and Body Foundation
MAC Petticoat
It Cosmetics Bye bye Under Eye Concealer
MUFE HD Powder 

Eyes:
MAC Fluidline in Wholesome
Annabelle BigShow Mascara

Lips:
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Exxxhibitionist



Labels: , , , , , , ,