L'Oréal Professionnel Volume Expand Shampoo and Mask Review

 L'Oréal Professionnel Volume Expand Shampoo 
I`m gonna be straight forward, this is an excellent shampoo. It has a thick, creamy texture that manages to lather beautifully and wash away any trace of product or dirt. It`s not really a claryfying shampoo, as it doesn't leave my hair rough and limp, it foams up into this incredibly rich lather and altough my hair and scalp feel and look clean, my locks manage to stay supple and soft. Compared to Absolut Repair, for example, I can see and feel a noticeable difference in terms of volume and how clean my hair is. I actually like to combine the two, Volume Expand before (let it sit for 2 mins) rinse then shampoo a second time with Absolut Repair which helps prep my hair for treatment better.  I cleanse and moisturize in one shot. Well, two shots.
Overall a really nice shampoo if you suffer from limp, fine hair or if you have the habit of using a ton of product. It cleanses well without overdrying the hair and it`s gonna give that oomph we all long for.


 L'Oréal Professionnel Volume Expand Mask

This mask has a really light texture, which makes sense if you think about it: rich moisturizing masks, while amazing for hair, can be heavy and weigh it down. I have fine, damaged hair so I have mixed feelings about this mask. While I enjoy the lighweight feeling it gives, I feel my hair longs for moisture at times. Again, I like to alternate or combine this mask with the Absolute Repair one. Used alone, it`s simply not enough for my mess of a hair. 
Overall, if you have super dry and damaged hair, you might want to combine this mask with a more nourishing one. I love the fact that it`s incredibly light but personally, I feel it`s not enough to manage my hair which is still in a pretty bad shape.



Labels: , , , ,