Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tarina Tarantino Eyeshadows at Sephora, Last Chance

As you have probably heard, Tarina Tarantino is exiting Sephora, and despite the fact that the products will  be available on ttbeauty.com, I have this thing about purchasing make-up online. I like to go swatch and touch and feel and smell a product before purchasing. It's kinda like dating someone before deciding to commit.

Anyway, I have heard so many good things about the line and this weekend I have managed to get to a Sephora and despite my no make-up ban for the rest of they year I could not pass up on these. Only $14 a pop. What a steal!

I only got two Eyedream Highlight Duo , each containing two shadows. You get a lot of eye-shadow for your buck, let me tell you. The shades I got are all in the neutral family, because one can never have too many neutrals right? The texture is absolutely amazing. Some of the most buttery shadows I have ever touched. Pigmentation is great, even and smooth, goes on like a dream and had no trouble with creasing or fading for over 12 hrs, when worn with a primer.

I most definitely recommend these eye-shadows, I am sorry I didn't discover the brand before. They are currently on sale for the rest of the year at Sephora.







2 comments:

  1. I bought the Jasper/Agate duo, I was afraid the other duo would be too orangey for me. :) I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realllllly like these eyeshadows.Aside from the coppery one they are all cool toned and neutral. Let me know how you liked them

      Delete