Tarina Tarantino Eyeshadows at Sephora, Last Chance

As you have probably heard, Tarina Tarantino is exiting Sephora, and despite the fact that the products will  be available on ttbeauty.com, I have this thing about purchasing make-up online. I like to go swatch and touch and feel and smell a product before purchasing. It's kinda like dating someone before deciding to commit.

Anyway, I have heard so many good things about the line and this weekend I have managed to get to a Sephora and despite my no make-up ban for the rest of they year I could not pass up on these. Only $14 a pop. What a steal!

I only got two Eyedream Highlight Duo , each containing two shadows. You get a lot of eye-shadow for your buck, let me tell you. The shades I got are all in the neutral family, because one can never have too many neutrals right? The texture is absolutely amazing. Some of the most buttery shadows I have ever touched. Pigmentation is great, even and smooth, goes on like a dream and had no trouble with creasing or fading for over 12 hrs, when worn with a primer.

I most definitely recommend these eye-shadows, I am sorry I didn't discover the brand before. They are currently on sale for the rest of the year at Sephora.







Labels: , , , , , , , ,