Beauty Find: Colour Club All About Color Mini Kit

     I don't know if I am the only one who loves checking Winners for fun random cosmetic stuff. Their beauty section has really improved this year and they always bring unique things, some stuff I have yet to see in stores, at really reasonable prices.
This time I picked up this really cute Color Club Nail Polish (All About Color) kit for about 5$. (!!!) The polishes are mini but quite frankly that's what lured me in... I have yet to finish a full size polish and minis are a great way to test and play with colours without the commitment.




     The polishes are not labeled I am still working on identifying all the names... ugh. All I have so far is the two middle colours: the second pink (middle) being "All That Razz" and the purple next to it "Mrs Robinson".

I chose to wear Mrs Robinson, (God, can't help but think of Fifty Shades of Grey). This colour is the trickiest in the set, being very thin and needing three coats for full opacity. It takes a bit to dry so applying it was quite the lengthy process. I topped it with Seche Vite in order to help it dry quicker, otherwise I am pretty sure I would have been immobilized for the next few hours waiting for the polish to set. This colour is very vibrant and impossible to capture in photos. It reminds me of Sinful Colours Dream On, without the matte finish. It also reminds me of OCC's Lip Tar in Hoochie.

The rest of the set is beautiful. The first pink, a gorgeous neon coral-pink with great opacity in 2 coats, All That Razz is a vibrant deeper more purple pink, that applied beautifully and the last one in the set is a deep blurple (blue purple). Perfect for this time of the year, and the best performing in the set, I got full on color in one coat.

I wished I had this kit this summer... not like that's gonna stop me from wearing neons on Christmas. :)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,