Revlon Event at Rouge Nail Bar / Spring 2013 Launch


Last week I had the pleasure to attend an event hosted by Rouge Nail Bar on Crescent Street for Revlon.


The brand was showcasing new products set to hit store this spring. There was an abundance of nail polishes everywhere you looked, along with their new foundation, BB Cream (!!!), eye-shadow sets, new ColorStay lipsticks and a bunch of cool, really cool accessories (files, eyelash curlers etc).



I will probably review the products individually later on, right now I just wanted to share what's new and my first thoughts on the products I was introduced to.


Revlon is also coming out with their own BB Cream (which I'm test driving at the moment). I have already spotted it in a few drugstores.


 
New foundation that got me really excited, Nearly Naked, set to hit shelves in the beginning of 2013 falls in the trend of glowy, flawless coverage with that lightweight feel that is so popular at the moment.


The new and improved Colorstay line of lipsticks are more hydrating than ever and come in all kinds of fun shades.



New and fun shades of nail polishes.






 National Product Trainer and Make-Up Artist for Revlon, Jacquie Hutchinson gave mini make-overs, advice and told me all about the new products. This woman radiates positive energy through her pores, I fell in love with her.


Nail Art polishes galore







Another product that I loved, the new Matte Top Coat.





Nail Art by Leeanne Colley , official spokesperson for Revlon Nail Enamel and beauty tools. Absolutely amazing.



6 nail files in 1. Genius!









 A quick preview of my mani, a grey and black half-moon topped off with that matte top coat. Happy to report it lasts super well.





I can't wait for spring! I am really happy to see another drugstore brand stepping up their game and giving us amazing products. Stay tuned for individual product reviews.


Thank you Rouge Nail Bar for hosting and thanks to the wonderful Revlon team that answered my many questions and looked after us all.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,