bareMinerals Ready Luminizer The Shining Moment Review

     Highlighters are my weak spot. I adore them, I can never have too many. I have to try them all... I mean, who wouldn`t want to have that glowy, lit from within look at all times?

    The Shining Moment is a gorgeous highlighter: smooth, buttery and very finely milled. It applies and looks beautiful on the skin, giving it that perfect candlelit glow. It's not shimmery, nor is it frosty, it's my first highlighter of its kind actually. It buffs so well into the skin, like a powder but the finish is so luminous and it doesn't look heavy nor does it sit on top of the skin emphasising pores.
     This is a very warm highlighter and light complexions have to be very light-handed with it. A little goes a long way. I will probably get a chance to appreciate and enjoy it during the summer when I get more color and that golden hue looks like it can complement a tan really nicely.

Overall, this is a wonderful highlighter. Yeah, I guess that would be the best way to describe it: Wonderful.











Labels: , , , ,