Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOTD Revlon Trendy - Stunning Teal

     Trendy is a stunning shade of green-teal. I am really liking this color right now, I have a craving for anything green. I might have a case of the winter blues.

     The texture is just right, liquid enough, easy to apply and packs a punch. One coat is enough with this polish. Like most Revlon polishes it lasts on me for about 5 days before chips and tip-wear.







*Disclaimer: These products have been provided to me for consideration. This does not influence my opinions or review.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! so much hype about the glitters in this collection and the other polishes are getting overlooked. It reminds me of a creamier version of OPI FLy from the nicki minaj collection. Both gorgeous polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of glitter nails in general, but it seems to be very in this year. I am testing a couple of their glitter polishes and it's starting to grow on me... but I did like this teal one a LOT!!!! I got so many compliments.

      Delete
  2. Now that's a beautiful teal, I like the cream finish. Your nails are perfect!

    ReplyDelete