Monday, January 14, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder Review

Revlon's Nearly Naked Powder is part of the new collection Revlon is putting out for Spring 2013, along with their Nearly Naked foundation.

I have been using this powder regularly for the past couple of weeks and I like it a lot. I mean... a lot! The first few times I have used it it reminded me of Benefit's Hello Flawless Powder. The texture is extremely silky and smooth, almost buttery and blends like a dream. I didn't find it chalky or powdery at all, it never caked up on my skin, didn't emphasize or settle into pores or fine lines. It simply smooths over the skin like a dream and has a beautiful satiny finish while providing quite a bit of coverage. I love setting my make-up with this, I might dust all over the face just to control shine and keep things settles through the day or I even managed to wear it on it's own, buffed in with a kabuki, going for a more natural look.

I am very impressed with this powder and I am happy to have found a drugstore product that performs so well. The texture is creamy and smooth, coverage medium (just how I like it) and the finish is that flawless satin that compliments any look. I have nothing bad to say about this powder, everything is right, from the price-point, to packaging, texture, performance, wear... everything really.
Lovely product.







*Disclaimer: These products have been provided to me for consideration. This does not influence my opinions or review.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! I've been looking for a drugstore alternative to the new MUFE powder & after reading this post, I think I know what to try! :)

    http://bibliogloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will like it. I was really impressed with it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome, I didn't know about this, but I do love Revlon! Will definitely have to check it out - do you have an idea of the price?

    ReplyDelete