I dream in make-up... Currently Coveting NARS Pierre Hardy and YSL Rouge Volupté Lipsticks

      This might sound weird, but I dream about make-up. Often. The other day I had a crazy dream about the new Pierre Hardy NARS Collection and those freaking gorgeous blushes! Go check out Temptalia's reviews on them and you will understand.

      I mean, just look at those blushes! Just look at them. I wanna weep!
Rotonde Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush PaletteBoys Don't Cry Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush Palette
       Last night I had a dream centered all around the famous Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick. When I woke up, I could still feel the cool touch of the gold, sturdy metallic case in between my fingers, the subtle scent and wonderful slip of the buttery lipstick on my lips. Seriously now, is this normal? To have such explicit dreams with make-up?

        I figured it's a sign from up above, since today was the last day Sephora had the 15% for VIB, but bo-ho-ho I was dissapointed to discover the Ste Catherine location was missing most of the collection. Universe? What are you trying to tell me?

       Meanwhile, I shall look at swatches and swatches and try to decide which shade is going to be my first YSL, when the time comes.

Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,