This week I long for... Lancome by Alber Elbaz

Sorry for the short blogging hiatus. It's exam time. I've been pulling all nighters, drinking obscene amounts of coffee and have fellow study buddies slap my wrist every time they catch me on a social media platform. Bus rides have become the perfect time to catch up on twitter, facebook, instagram and general beauty news.

There is one collection that made me gasp and gave me goosebumps: the long awaited Lanvin - Lancome collaboration set to be released this June.
Actually, this was my reaction when I caught my first glimpse of the products:





The collection consists of eyeshadow palettes and mascaras. The packaging is so pretty, the pictures are adorable and have that unique Lanvin touch. I am already a HUGE fan of the Hypnose mascara, but can never justify shelling out the 30+$ for a product that has to be replaced so often. However, with packaging like this, it's gonna be very hard to pass up. Very hard.

So, here: feast your eyes on the promo pictures and drool over the collection with me. *looooong sigh*











Labels: , , , , , , , ,