Fashion Beauty Panel: Complement Your Eye Colour with Makeup


This week, our challenge for the Fashion Beauty Panel was to come up with looks that enhance and bring out our eye colour.
 
I have hazel eyes, so I can consider myself lucky. Purples make them stand out, gold colours bring out the warmth, green shades can fool you into thinking I have green eyes and browns, well, browns look good on everyone.
See what all the beauty panelists use to complement their blue, green and brown eyes in this week's article.





"Hazel eyes are so versatile. You can work with a myriad of colours and help bring out different undertone in your eyes, with different eyeshadows. My go-to shades are purple, green, gold and dark blue. In the summer I like to opt for gold and help bring out the gold and warmth in my eyes with rich coppery shades and fun vibrant lemony yellows. Gold are the new neutrals. They can work for day time, can be incorporated in a night smoky eye look, you can wear a sheer wash of colour, pigments or even play around with rich eyeliners. My favorite combos are these two M.A.C Cosmetics pigments in “Old Gold” and “Golden Lemon.” They are so opaque and rich and really make my eyes look like honey, especially in the sun. It’s a shame the camera can’t capture that. 

To define my eyes, I like to tightline with a chocolate brown colour and finish up with two generous coats of mascara. Nothing makes eyes sexier than a full set of luscious lashes.




Products used: M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment in “Old Gold” and “Golden Lemon,” Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Khol in “Brown,” Annabelle iTransformer"

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,