Lancome Hypnose Drama ~ Alber Elbaz 2013 LE Collection

     I haven't been this excited about a make-up collaboration in a loooong time. I mean, the entire make-up world was head over heels over this collection : Lancome and Alber Elbaz, creative director for Lanvin. I am somehow lost for words and can't help but giggle when I hold this mascara in my hands. I mean, how pretty is it???


     I was definitely sucked in by the packaging, despite loving Hypnose for years. Alber added his signature touch to the packaging, transforming the regular iconic black mascara into a true piece of art.

     Ladies and Gents, I give you my newest baby: Grace. Yup, I named it! I mean... I had to!




     I decided to take the opportunity and try out the Hypnose Drama, after the girl at Pharmaprix raved about it for five minutes. The brush is unique, being flat and wavy. I have to admit, my initial thought was that it looked gimmicky but it turned out to be one of my favourite brushes to date. The curves in the brush allowed me to get into every corner of the eye and grab every tiny lash. The thinner side  works great to flare out and separate lashes white the wider part hugs the lashes and deposits products evenly, adding dramatic volume. The formula is wet and creamy and you can built it up to really get that false lash effect. The brush is simply genius. I get little to no smudges and I didn't have to struggle or stab myself in the eye to grab lashes in the corners. It really gets in there and lifts every single one of them!







Overall, I am in love with this mascara and I am even more in love with the packaging. Girls will be girls.
Did you get yours?

source

Labels: , , , , , , , ,