Fashion Beauty Panel: How to Wear Red Eyeshadow




Red eyeshadow is definitely not easy to pull off. Sure, it looks good on the runway but it would be weird to show up to school or work with red eyes. I mean, most make-up works to counteract redness and make us look as fresh and bright eyes as possible. However, I do love color and I am up for any challenge that involves making unusual colors work. The way I incorporated red into my eye look was by blending some red blush into a burgundy eye shadow in my crease and doing a heavy red line alongside my regular eyeliner as a pop of colour. I actually love this look. It’s trendy, unusual and fun without making me look like I partied hard all night. I decided to finish the look with a sheer wash of the same red blush and nude glossy lip, just to tone it all down. 


Products used: Annabelle EyeInk eyeliner, Lancôme Hypnose Drama and LaFemme Red Blush


Labels: , , , ,