Revlon By Marchesa 3D Jewel Nail Appliqués in Royal Burgundy

 

They're here!!!! The Revlon By Marchesa 3D Jewel Nail Appliqués are here! I ran to the nearest drugstore and managed to find a few. The first one I had to try was the stunning Royal Burgundy, a gorgeous burgundy base with stunning gold detailing, Marchesa style! Breathtaking!





I need to mention that this is my first time trying nail appliques or nail stickers of any sort and it was a rough one. I struggled with picking out the proper sticker to fit each individual nail and I struggled with getting the sticker to apply seamlessly over the nail. I had creases and folds and unfortunately I discovered I didn't get a chance to play with hem a lot as the glue can wear off as you peel back and forth and the sticker itself stretched out and got slightly deformed in some places. I would definitely recommend you picking up some cheap nail strips and practicing before giving these a shot. It's such a shame to waste these. The good part is that you can look them in with a top coat and due to the embellishment the creases I made in the sticker are not that obvious and sort of get lost in the design.


Aside from the application struggles, I am in awe with the appliques. They are such a statement and a great way to embellish you nails. The designs are stunning and I am so excited to try them all out as soon as I can locate them around Montreal.



Labels: , , , , ,