Garnier Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo Review

In the past two years or so I have discovered and started using dry shampoos regularly, mostly due to the fact that I started working out regularly and had to find an alternative to washing my hair daily. After trying virtually every drugstore shampoo out there, it was Garnier's turn.


This dry shampoo not only smells wonderful but it sprays evenly with very little white residue. I usually spritz it at the roots, let it sit in (while I do my make-up)  and then brush it out thoroughly. I have no issues when it comes to the last step, the shampoo brushes off with so much ease leaving behind clean, voluminous hair with no weird white residue.What sets this dry shampoo apart from the rest I've tried? The crazy volume it gives! I mean, Brigitte Bardot-esque hair! I find myself using it even on days where I do shampoo, that's how much I like it. I love the texture it adds to my limpy, fine hair and the fact that it keeps my roots oil free during the day; I used this bad boy all summer long.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,