New from Avon: Metallic Effects and Stardust Nail Enamels


Play up your nails this fall with Avon's New Nail Enamels: Stardust and Metallic Effects. We've already established the brand knows how to make a good polish and  these two additions to the line don't fail to dissapoint.


I am generally not the biggest fan of metallic polishes so it's somewhat hard to be objective when reviewing the Metallic Effects line; I can say however that it performed well, the formula is quite lovely and it applied smoothly with minimal streaking. It is a thin formula so you will need two-three coats to get that even, nice look; as usual,  I recommend you buff your nails to make sure the polish lasts longer and goes on uniformly.



The Stardust Nail Enamel became a quick favorite of mine, much too my surprise. The texture took a while to get used to, I didn't want to apply any top coat as it would take away from the overall effect, it dries matte and looks awesome. What surprised me the most was how easy this polish removed and how well it wore, given that I used no base or top coat.





Labels: , , , , , ,