Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara Review


I can't say Arbonne is a brand I am very familiar with; I heard about it here and there but generally speaking the brand is new to me. Eariler this year they reached out to me and I reluctantly agreed to try out their It's a Long Story Mascara.




The mascara has a long wand with a flexible head; the bristles are short and rubbery, stiff but soft. At first, I can't say I was wowed by the brush. it's understated, it looks very simple and it took me while to realize the slight tilt in the brush was intentional and not a defect. So I went ahead an used it.


To say that I was blown away by this mascara would be an understatement.
The brush and creamy/wet formula allowed me to get right in there at the root of my lashes and coat them all all the way to the tip. The brush holds and deposits the perfect amount of product, it never clumps and it's very buildable. I've never been asked so many times if my lashes are real as I do when I wear this mascara. The slimness of the brush makes it easy to wiggle my way in and grab every single lash and brush and fan them out nicely.



I like how the formula holds a curl all day long, I like how the formula didn't dry and I am well over 6 months into it with amazing results. I like everything about the brush and I absolutely love the results this mascara gives me.



Simply put, It's a Long Story is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. The only thing I would change about it would be the price tag but then again I know I spent much more than $40 on drugstore mascaras I barely use because they never perform the way I want them to. If you are willing to invest in a great mascara, look no further. It's a Long Story... more like It's a Love Story! 


* Products provided  for consideration. This does not influence my opinions or review

Labels: , , , , , , ,