Holiday Gift Ideas from Clarins Fragrance

Last night I had the pleasure to attend a Clarins Fragrance Holiday Gift Guide event at the Ritz Carlton Montreal and got a chance to check out all the wonderful giftsets brands are putting out this holiday season as well as smell and learn about each fragrance.

Gifting your loved one a fragrance is a great idea just make sure you know what family of fragrance they usually are attracted to. Make sure you don't gift a fragrance YOU love; this is about them and their own unique taste. If you are not confident enough to go with a fragrance try opting for a perfumed body cream, it's softer to wear but just as luxurious.

Thierry Mugler Angel Glamorama Eau de Parfum Limited Edition
Exclusive to Hudson's Bay
50ml- $138




Thierry Mugler Alien Giftset
Hudson's Bay, Jean Coutu and Murale - $126










Thierry Mugler A*Men

One of my all time male fragrances, I fell in love with it years ago, when I went back home to study and a classmate sat next to me wearing this cologne. I was hypnotized. I remember pretending to be cold and asking him for his jacket just so I could sniff it. That's when I was introduced to the world of Thierry Mugler fragrances. Later that year while coming to visit my parents for the first time in Montreal I spotted Angel in the airport duty free and needless to say that was my perfume for years to come. I remember wearing it around Montreal long before it became available here and having people stop me in the streets asking me what fragrance I was wearing. A*Men and Angel were my first experience with fragrances and taught me how amazing and powerful you can feel with the right perfume.




The A*Men Family now includes 4 different variations, all limited editions (100ml - $99.00)
A*Men Pure Wood Eau de Toilette
A*Men Pure Coffee Eau de Toilette
A*Men Pure Malt Eau de Toilette
A*Men Pure Havane Eau de Toilette






Thierry Mugler Les Exceptions
This is a universal collection of unique creations and original alchemies crafted around the major themes of traditional perfumery.
The quintessence of Mugler's expertise, the collection showcases five classic scent facets: floral, chypre, musk, oriental and fougere.
These fragrances are bringing back what perfumes used to be, they are absolutely exquisite and trying them out was a true olfactory experience.I was literally moved by the Musk one. The scent haunts me. This collection is everything and if you are lucky enough to live in the three locations where it's available is worth checking them out. The bottle alone, with its Art-Deco vibe is a work of art and it's refillable.

Available exlusively at Hudson's Bay Montreal (downtown), Toronto(Queen & Yorkdale) and Vancouver (downtown).
EDP (80ml) - $185.00
Refill (80ml) - $127.00






Azzaro Pour Homme





Swarovski Aura
Not only is the perfume sublime but the giftset includes a limited edition Swarovski lipstick. What;s a Swarovski lipstick, you ask? Oh you know, just a gorgeous lipstick with crazy gloss like shine given by the ground up Swarovsky crystals ground inside!!! Yes. You need it. If that's not enough, you also get a lovely Crystal Gloss pendant (worth $76) that hosts a Swarovsky infused gloss inside.  Bling yourself up!










Available exclusively at Hudson's Bay - $65




Burberry My Burberry
Personalize your perfume and make it truly yours by getting your initials engraved on the bottle.











Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,