Fashion Beauty Panel: How Do You Accentuate Your Favorite Facial Feature?





This week the challenge we has for the Beauty Panel was playing up our favorite features. I chose to focus on my eyes. See what the rest of the Beauty Panel had to say here.

I always want to play up my eyes more and with all they hype around new palettes and eyeshadows, it’s easy to get inspired to experiment with colour and have a little fun with my eye makeup. One of my favourite looks to wear these days, a look I’m starting to master, is the classic smoky eye.
I love smoking out different colors and seeing how they can complement my eye colour and add a fun element to my look. I usually try to focus on the eye makeup and keep the rest of my face neutral, especially if I’m wearing a statement colour on my eyes.



If I go with neutrals, I’m not afraid to wear a bold color on my lips, regardless of the intensity of the eye makeup.Right now I’m obsessed with purple…and blue. Blurple. I love how bold and dark this colour is and I love creating a sultry look that makes my brown eyes pop.


Labels: , , , , ,