Fashion Beauty Panel: Foolproof Valentine`s Day Look

I am lucky to have a boyfriend that is incredibly supportive of my passion for makeup and puts up with all the challenges it involves. I mean, the poor guy goes in for the air kiss when he sees me wearing a bright lip. 

Given that it's Valentine's Day I decided to go for a look I know my boyfriend would dig: dewy skin, a neutral lip and a seductive cat eye. He always tells me how beautiful I am without make-up so I went with a neutral look, a minimalist look in my books. I kept the skin soft and touchable, brightened up the cheeks with a peachy blush and a generous dose of highlighter for a soft glow. You can never go wrong with a cat eye and soft lashes and my soft neutral lippie won't make him hesitate going in for a kiss. 

I kept my hair soft and touchable by using a conditioning mask and going for soft bouncy curls. 

Products used: ZuZu Luxe powder foundation, MAC Peaches Blush,  The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, Make Up For Ever Graphic Liner, Marcelle Xtension Plus mascara, Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, Revlon HD lipstick in Rose, L'Oreal Fibrology Mask


Labels: , , , , , , ,