A Pop of Sunshine, Wearable Yellow Eyeshadow Look


While walking home from the gym I felt inspired by what seemed like a miracle at this point, a nice warm breeze and soft, sweet, warm ray of sunshine. Spring is upon us people! 












The two stars of these look are the Inglot Gel Liner in 84 (matte bright yellow) and the Annabelle Studio Pigment in LOL. I primed the eye with MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, applied the Inglot liner all over the mobile lid and sat it with the yellow pigment. I cut the crease with a mixture of various tones of browns from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette which I also took under the eye, I then went for a relatively soft liner and two generous coats of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. 
I kept the face clean, I used the new Clarins Everlasting Foundation, sculpted the face with the Make Up For Ever Sculpting Duo and the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in 54 a soft shimmery pink.



I'm really trying to be more creative and adventurous with my looks and use up fun products in my stash that get little love just because it's so easy to get stuck in a rut when it comes to doing my makeup. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,