Fashion Beauty Panel: Favourite Red Carpet Looks from Awards Season


My favourite look this awards season was J. Lo's at the Oscars. I loved the dress,  the hair, the makeup... her glow! That J. Lo glow... swoon! 




To recreate her makeup I kept the foundation light and went heavy with the contouring; I applied bronzer generously on the perimeter of my face and mixed it in with the blush for that flushed tan effect.  I finished it off by dusting a golden highlighter on my cheekbones, chin, above my eyebrows and above my cupids bow.
On the eyes a smoked out a peachy coppery shadow and took it under the eye, I used a dark liner to tightline only and went to town on my lashes with three generous coats of my most volumizing mascara. I finished the look with a peachy pink lipstick applied lightly on the lips.








Products used: Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara,  Annabelle Perfect Bronze Bronzer, Essence Metal Glam Highlighter,  Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in Creamy Pink

Labels: , , , , , , , ,