Fashion Beauty Panel: How to Fill in Your Eyebrows


Ever since brows made a comeback I have stopped excessively tweezing mine, I have learned to embrace my natural shape and only pluck stray hairs and trim longer ones into a cleaner shape. 
I use products to fill them in, play with the shape and color depending on the make-up look I am wearing. On a day to day basis I love Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, an ashy cream product that helps color in sparse spots as well as build texture, giving me a natural look. For days when I want to be bolder I love Make Up For Ever's Aqua Brow in 25, a waterproof cream that helps me get those perfect sharp edges and definition. 





I always apply the products with an angled brush, this helps me control the amount of color I deposit and the bristles draw little hairs on with each stroke. I always start application in the middle of the brow and work my way in, this way I make sure I get a minimal amount of product in the inner corners and don't end up with angry brows. I use a light shadow or concealer to clean up the edges and if I find I was too heavy handed with my brow product I will take a cotton swab and run it over to remove excess product and then take my foundation brush and stamp over to help tone out the color. I always finish by running a clean spoolie through my brows combing the hair up, I find doing this help left my face and gives me a more polishes look.





Products used: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow in 25, Ecotools Angled Brush, spoolie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,