Currently Coveting: Moja by Lana Dumitru: Pink Cemetery Collection

I rarely get fashion crushes so imagine my shock when I found myself hyperventilating over this new collection by a Romanian designer I spotted on Instagram. Moja by Lana Dumitru Pink Cemetry is a collection inspired by the lovely Merry Cemetery at Sapanta in Romania.  
The cemetery is famous for its colorful tombstones with naïvepaintings describing, in an original and poetic manner, the persons that are buried there as well as scenes from their lives.






photo source

Here are a few pieces that totally stole my heart, everything from the cuts to the amazing designs appeal to me; I love the originality of the pieces and how the designer actually managed to capture this iconic piece of my motherland onto beautiful items of clothing. I just have this urge to run to my makeup stash and create a colorful look to honor each and single one of these pieces. Art, eh?

















Labels: , , , , , , , , ,