Pajar FW15 Fashion Show and My Favourites


About two weeks ago I had the pleasure to attend the Pajar FW15 fashion show held at the Windsor Hotel. Pajar Canada is a fmaily owned, Canadian company that recently celebrated it 50th anniversary. The brand has an extensive line of comfortable yet fashionable footwear and apparel manufacturing products designed for Canadian winters. I fell in love with so many pieces at the fashion show, I was amazed at how cool and comfortable their coats and boots looked. Suddenly I am not so depressed about winter's arrival.

I loved the coats so much I actually ended up getting one for myself. Stay tuned on my Instagram to see which one.

















































Credits: Monique Photo

Here are a few of my favourite pieces. Can you guess which one I ended up getting for myself?

Brooklyn






Catherine





Cougar










Serena






Tory




Leslie
Becky



Carly


Lacey 2


Carry



Cannes


Zoe 



Zoe G


Labels: , , , , , , , ,