Pink Hair with Manic Panic Ultra Violet and Infra-Red


I decided to spice things up with my hair for the holidays because why not. I've been playing around a lot with Manic Panic to add little colorful accents and tone my hair and decided to take it to the next level by mixing my trusty Ultra Violet with Infra-Red . I am quite leased with the results, cool toned pink that washes away gradually. I love how commitment free Manic Panic is and how easy it is to play with colors and shades in order to change up my look.
I mixed a teaspoon of each color in a bowl with my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner and applied the mixture to my freshly washed wet hair and let it sit for about 5 minutes before rinsing. The color came out as a violet pink and it's already washing away nicely. A good trick to get rid of the color faster is to do a hot oil mask and using a clarifying shampoo.













Labels: , , , , , ,