Athletic Wear Fashion Haul: Reebok, New Balance, Lululemon

Happy 2016! I took a much needed break over the holidays to send time with my loved ones, eat, sleep, cook, clean and such. I am forcing myself to get back to blogging, I honestly feel like I've lost my way for a moment but that tends to happen every now and then when life gets too overwhelming doesn't it?
I don't have any major resolutions for this year other than keep blogging and improving my blog and my photography and working on my fitness and eventually incorporating more wellness and working out related post over here and what better way to get started but with my Boxing Day Haul which happens to be mostly athletic wear.

I finally got myself a new Scuba Hoodie and I can't be happier to have it. The hoodie is all black and incredibly warm and comfortable. The fit is perfect, long enough to keep everything covered, I love the thumb holes and the big hood and it is incredibly warm. I can't stop wearing it.








I grabbed another pair of Speed Shorts, because you can never have too many shorts now can you? I like these because they are comfortable, they have a soft elastic band, good coverage and a cute leopard print.


I manage to grab 2 new bras, both favorites of mine: a Free to be Wild bra and a Lighten Up bra . I already have both of these bras in my stash in different colors and I love them. They offer great support, feel incredibly comfortable and have sexy, strappy backs. Lulu bras also last incredibly well, I work out often and wash them quite a bit ad I am happy to report that all my bras are still in incredible shape. Naturally, I need even more.













Next I stopped by the Reebok store and picked up a few items for the bf and I.
I grabbed this cute yellow tank top that looks like the Lululemon Power Y Tank. This top offers great support and fit. I also picked up this loose mesh top that is great to slip into after a workout or for a casual look.








Lastly I picked up a plain New Balance black long sleeve shirt. I love wearing these types of shirt on a daily basis, to and from the gym.




Labels: , , , , , , ,