Winter Necessities: Pajar Serena Coat and Ear Muffs


This year I decided to be ready for the harsh Canadian winter and I bit the bullet and got myself a Pajar jacket. I fell in love with Serena at last year's fashion show where we got a preview of the new collection.
The coat is everything I could ever dream for in a winter coat. I absolutely adore the military green, the design, the length and the many well thought out pockets that make my life so much easier during the cold months. The coat is incredibly warm, light and comfortable and I love the thought that went into the design, every pocket is strategically placed and easy to access. The coat manages to still give me nice shape and it's not bulky despite it being so warm and comfortable. I like to little fur it has as it helps break the wind and protect my face, the hood is nice and large enough to accommodate ear muffs or a hat and the side pockets are great for keeping my hands comfortable and warm.
I was lucky enough to receive a pair of Pajar Ear Muffs in white and I can't get enough of them. I was never of fan of hats and these ear muffs are comfortable and so, so chic. I find they have quickly become my favourite winter accessory.














Labels: , , , , , , ,