Wellness Wednesday: Stay Hydrated with S'Well Water Bottles


Staying hydrated is important and S'Well is my newest obsession when it comes to water bottles. Not only do they have incredible styles and designs but the bottle acts as a thermos, keeping drinks cold for 24 hrs and hot for 12.S'Well bottles are a great alternative to plastic bottles, they are crafted of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel and so well crafted.
Aside from the fact that they are sturdy and incredibly stylish these water bottles are the best at keeping your drinks cold, there's nothing more refreshing than a sip of cold water during a spinning class or a warm sip of tea to warm you up during these cold, Canadian winter days. I never leave me house without my bottle simply because it's so sleek and such an easy way to stay hydrated during the day (and my workouts) without having to worry about dealing with plastic bottles which are bad for you and bad for the environment.
The hardest part about falling so in love with S'Well is that I want them all. They always have new collections coming out with amazing designs and finishes and it's so hard not wanting to own them all. Can you blame me?
















 


Labels: , , , , , ,