Sale Alert: Frank and Oak Warehouse Sale Montreal Aug17 - Aug 21


There are few things I love in life more than a good sale which is why I'm so excited to share that Montreal fashion brand Frank and Oak are hosting their warehouse sale this month from August 17th to the 21st. The event is brought to us by Style Democracy, a website you need to follow if you live in the Montreal and/or Toronto area and love good deals. The sale features tons of cool pieces for men at pretty incredible prices, the bf was so happy to stock up on shirts and blazers for work he didn't even mind the torrential rain we braved to get there. Although the sale only features menswear right now (ladies stay tuned for their upcoming releases) a few of the pieces are on the unisex side, I absolutely loved their rain jackets and casual shirts that I encouraged the man to get and plan to borrow from him the first chance I get.












Labels: , , ,