Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Review

Like any self-respecting beauty fanatic, I love eyeliners. Especially cream/gel eyeliners. In my opinion, they are by far the easiest products to work with, have a great finish (no harsh lines) and it's super versatile (can work as a base, can be smudged, layered etc...)



Bobbi Brown's Gel Eyeliner is a cult favourite by now and although I was (and am) forever hooked on MAC's Fluidlines, I couldn't help it, I had to get it and  see how this one compares and performs in general.
I got Green Ivy, a gorgeous darkened green. The texture is more gel than cream, and I found it to be less opaque than the Fluidlines. It is easier to work with, as it's lighter and can be quite buildable; but at times I wish this stuff had a better colour pay-off. I found myself always having to layer it 2-3 times and top it off with an eyeshadow to get that dark, intense line I usually go for. 
Overall this is a great eyeliner, it lasts well through the day, it doesn't budge or smudge and even if the colour pay-off isn't that great you can work around it, or just use it for less intense looks. It is a great eyeliner for work let's say, where you want that definition without too much drama. 



Find Bobbi Brown at Murale .

Labels: , , , , ,