Suki Correct Coverage Concealer Review


The texture of this concealer is a dream! It is one of the creamiest "cream" concealers I have ever used. The product offers great coverage and it blends very well into the skin. I was very pleasantly surprised at how natural the finish of this product is. It disappears into the skin and so do the blemishes. My favourite part of this product would have to be the ingredients: white willow bark extract (natural form of the famous acne fighting salicylic acid) and caffeine (to reduce inflammation and redness). Basically this product covers and corrects while treating whatever trouble spots.

The product has good lasting power, it stayed put the entire day, and I had absolutely no problem layering foundation and powder on top. I have it in the colour "Honey", as a NC25 in Mac I found this so suit me the best.
The concealer is also great for under-eye use as the base of the product is the famous Eye Lift Cellular Renewal Cream.


Overall, this is a great concealer. Suki did it again! A great natural make-up product, that performs great and is good for your skin as well.
I just wish they had more colours to choose from.





Labels: , , , , ,