Korres Butter Me Up! Kit Review


     I know I am not the only one that goes through a gazillion lip balms and anything hydrating during our long Canadian winters. It's a must. Terms like body butter, lip butter, hand cream and cuticle cream find it's way into my daily vocabulary from November until April. This kit includes 3 Korres lip butters and 4 mini Korres body butters and it runs for about 35$ at Sephora. It's a great deal considering one single lip butter is 16$.



Lip Butters
     I am familiar and love Korres and their skincare line but had no idea they much such amazing cosmetics.  The lip butters smell amazing and feel wonderful on the lips. I don't have much to add or review about these. They are awesome. That's it. They are not tacky, they leave lips soft and moist-looking, and wear very well for a balm. I forgot what's like to have cracked or dry lips since I've had these in my arsenal and I have one on me at all times. The pigmentation is light and behaves like a stain on the lips.
    The only downside is the packaging, I don't like dipping my finger in the pot especially when I am out and about. I am very curious to try their Lip Butter Glazes next.
Formulated WITHOUT:*
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 










Body Butters
     I like the mini version of the body butters as it will give you a chance to experience different flavors and keep your wallet happy. They are creamy and rich and feel silky on they skin leaving it supple and hydrated. It doesn't leave any oily residue and my skin slurps this stuff up. The smell is not overpowering and while it will linger it's not very strong nor does it irritate me. 

\


Formulated WITHOUT:*
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan 

    Korres products use all natural ingredients which makes me very, very happy. Very happy. I am very particular about what I put in direct contact with my skin and always favor natural products over conventional ones. It's great to see such great clean products that perform well.


Labels: , , , , ,