FOTD: Blue Skies

Yup, I got spring fever people. I am getting into pastels again, and slowly but surely ditching dark, deep colours over vibrant beautiful ones.

I am craving sunshine and blue skies and green grass; this is the look I came up with, inspired by the gorgeous clear sky. This is a very out there look for me, I am trying to get more comfortable with wearing colourful eyeshadow... getting there.
The looks is well, all about blue, I love the contrast between a sharp black liner with a wash of baby blue shadow. The lower eyeliner ads a punch of colour to the look, and it screams summer to me. I am so enamored with blue and the way it makes my eyes/brown eyes look. 

I am still in love with my Nearly Naked foundation, it feels and looks amazing.  Dare I say, it's getting to an HG status.





FACE:
Revlon Naked Foundation
Lancome Mineral Translucent Powder
Lancome Blush Subtil in Camel (bronzer/contour)
Benefit Erase Paste
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
LaFemme Blush in Scarlet 

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Autumn Sky Eyeshadow (all over the lid)
Annabelle EyeInk
Essence Tu-tu-quoise Eyeliner (lover lid)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara
It Cosmetics Brow Pencil

 LIPS:
Essence 50 in Creamy Nude
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Korres Lip Butter in Guava

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,