FOTD: Pansies and Annabelle Eye Pigment in LOL

I am channeling my excitement for spring and using everything around me as inspiration for make-up. I got this Annabelle Yellow Pigment last year and have been working up the guts to incorporate it in a look.  A wearable one. This is what I came up with. A quick simple look combining yellow and purple. Two colors that contrast each other yet manage to work and look so well together.

The pigment is matte and has good colour pay-off. It can be a bit chalky so apply over a tacky base or use something like MAC's Mixing Medium or Annabelle's iTransformer; it intensifies the look of the pigment turning it into a cream shadow of sorts. 
I need to play more with colours like this.



I have been testing out YSL's Touche Eclat, the famous and most coveted concealer ever, and I have to say... I am not impressed. It creases and the coverage is really not enough for me. But more on that later.









FACE:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
YSL Touche Eclat Concealer
Annabelle CC Cream Powder
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter


EYES:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Annabelle Studio Pigment in LOL
MAC Beautiful Iris (crease)
Annabelle EyeInk Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
It Cosmetics Brow Pencil

LIPS
Korres Lip Butter in Guava

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,