Fashion Beauty Panel: Job Interview Make-up

Last week's challenge for the Beauty Panel was how to do your make-up and hair for a job interview. Here is what I came up with.



"As much as I love makeup and wearing all sorts of bold colours, I decided to put it all aside in favor of looking professional for a job interview. 

I decided to keep it neutral and natural looking, playing up my skin in an effort to achieve a healthy glowing complexion and keeping the eyes and lips neutral. I started off by covering up any imperfections and blemishes with a full coverage foundation and following with a lighter one all over the face. I want my skin to show through and look as natural as possible. I then contoured and dusted off a hint of bronzer, applied a light was of blush and highlighted the high points of my face. 

For the eye I thightlined my lashes and finished off with a flick to add a bit of definition and followed with one coat of mascara. I did define my brows, as I find it helps to help the face, add structure and give a sort of assertive look; after all you want to look composed and smart for that first impression. 

For the lips I just opted for a pink lipbutter to add some colour and dimension. As for the hair, I went for the headband: classic yet youthful, combing my hair back.


Products used: M.A.C Face and Body Foundation, Marcelle Eyeshadow Quad, Psysicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner, Annabelle Bronzer, Nars Orgasm Blush, Revlon Lip Butter in “Strawberry Shortcake”

Labels: , , , , ,