Festival Mode et Design 2013

What a week! We just had Festival Mode et Design down here in Montreal and I had the pleasure cover all the beauty and fashion goodness taking over the Mcgill Ave. for IX Daily. I got to go backstage, chill with all the top bloggers and local celebs in the media lounge and got to pretty much gaze at stylish people and cool clothes all day. I don`t have much interest in fashion between you and me, but I can apprciate well dressed people; I was, of course, more excited to go backstage and see what the make-up artists used on the models and watch them apply make-up. Maybelline and Redken were the sponsors of this year`s Festival and the street was covered in murals, glorious, colorful Maybelline murals. AH!





Check out my round-up of the Festival here.






















Daura (Snob Affair) and I


As for my make-up, well, I kept it simple, natural. I knew I was going to be running around in the sun and rain so I didn't want to risk it with anything crazy. Tons of coffee and concealer kept me awake after work. 




Labels: , , , , , , , ,