Fashion Beauty Panel: Halloween Make-up



My Halloween look this year is an homage to Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” look and Montreal’s Zombie Boy. I was always fascinated with the spin they put on the good ol’ skeleton look.
The way I achieved it was by piling on the lightest shade of foundation in my stash and powdered the face to set it, focusing on the cheek and jawbone area, places where I knew I would do some heavy contouring and I needed the powders to blend well. Next I took MAC’s Fluidline in “Blacktrack” all over my lid, brows and under my eyes to create the sockets. I used a black eyeshadow to contour heavily and create the sunken in cheekbones and draw on the mouth, teeth and shadows. For fun, I applied a touch of blush to my cheeks, as I felt the look needed some dimension. Now I’m thinking next time I recreate the look, I’ll probably add a hint of pink lipstick to the lips to turn this into a skeleton girl look.
I kept the hair messy and put it into a side ponytail.
 
Products used: Kat von D Foundation, M.A.C Fluidline in “Blacktrack,” Urban Decay eyeshadow in Oil Slick, Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Light, Nars blush in “Orgasm”


Labels: , , , , ,